DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Standard Socket, finished
For a rigid, self-supporting connection.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 286566202
Additional Details : Weight : 1.25000kg
The conical ground joint is the most common joint in glass apparatus engineering. The DURAN™ sleeves, ground, comply with DIN 12249 Form E in their design and meet higher requirements for the surface roughness. This reduces the need for grinding grease and the risk of jamming. Ground joints with ground grease or PTFE sleeves should always be used. KECK™ Conical ground joint clamps are the perfect supplement for securing the conical ground joint.
- According to DIN 12249 Form E
- Ground (finer grinding quality, less roughness depth)
- The finer surface reduces the risk of jamming the cuts
- Minimized grease requirement
- Very low leakage rate
- Tight closure due to standard ground joint
- Glass articles for further processing
|Installation in glass apparatus and devices|