Dimethylamine, 2M solution in THF, AcroSeal™, Thermo Scientific™
Brand: Thermo Scientific Acros 388388000
Additional Details : CAS : 124-40-3 Weight : 0.73000kg Transport : UN number : 2924 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.
|About 2M, exact strength on the certificate of analysis|
|AcroSeal™ Glass Bottle|
|2M solution in THF|
|dimethylamine, n,n-dimethylamine, methanamine, n-methyl, dimethylamin, dimethyl amine, dimethyl-amine, dimethylamine anhydrous, rcra waste number u092, dimethylamine solution|
|Solubility in water: soluble. Other solubilities: soluble in most organic solvents|
Safety and Handling
- Dimethylamine, 2M solution in THF
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- EUH019-May form explosive peroxides.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
RUO – Research Use Only