Contec™ PROSAT™ Presaturated Nonwoven Wipes
Use these wipes to clean laminar flow workbenches, cleanroom surface and equipment. Contec™ PROSAT™ Presaturated Nonwoven Wipes feature task-specific saturation level of the solvent or disinfectant required to do the job.
Brand: Contec™ PS-850
Additional Details : Weight : 15.00000kg Transport : UN number : 3175 Chem class : 4.1 Pack group : II
- Wipe substrate designed for the application
- Compatible with ISO Class 5 (FED-STD-209E Class 100/M3.5) environments
- Ideal for wiping articles prior to pass through
- Made of meltblown polypropylene or cellulose/polyester
- Effective and convenient for wipe-downs of process tools and other equipment
- Choose spunlaced 100% polyester wipers for improved cleanliness, meltblown polypropylene wipes for improved durability, or economical hydroentangled polyester/cellulose wipers
- Solvent blend meets SEMI specifications for metals and contaminants
|8 x 8 in. (20.3 x 20.3 cm)|
|PROSAT™ Presaturated Wipes|
|ISO Class 5|
|Ideal for routine cleaning and wiping instruments and equipment|
|Process tools and other equipment|
|70% IPA/ 30% DI Water|
Safety and Handling
- CONTEC PROSAT MBPP 70/30 IPA & DI WATER PS-853
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use media other than water to extinguish.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : PROPAN-2-OL