Fisherbrand™ Drosophila Vials
Straight wall design minimizes the dislodging of food; provides more efficient racking, filling and plugging.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
Straight wall design minimizes the dislodging of food; provides more efficient racking, filling and plugging
Fisherbrand Drosophila vials are available in clear polystyrene, translucent and flexible polypropylene, and virtually unbreakable K-resin. These vials feature a flat bottom, straight wall design for convenient racking, filling and stacking. Available bulk packaged or in a convenient, 10 × 10 tray pack configuration.
- Translucent and flexible
- Excellent clarity for optimal visibility
- Highly flexible, virtually unbreakable
Standard-Packed Glass Shell Vials
- Type 1, N-51A borosilicate glass
- Securely packed in cardboard trays with individual vial dividers
- Available in narrow- or wide-mouth styles
- Constructed from polystyrene, K-Resin™, or polypropylene
- K-Resin and polypropylene vials are virtually unbreakable, scratch and mar resistant; polystyrene and K-Resin vials have glass-like clarity
- Polypropylene vials are autoclavable; polystyrene and K-Resin are nonautoclavable
Bulk-packed vials are layered 500 per case and oriented with all open ends facing one way. Tray-packed vials are shrink-wrapped in a 10 × 10 in. (25 x 25cm) row configuration with dividers between vials.
|Straight wall design minimizes the dislodging of food, provides more efficient racking, filling and plugging|
|Drosophila Vial, Tray Packed|