Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Mixed Mode WAX-1 HPLC Columns
When you need powerful selectivity control for the separation of anionic molecules, use Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Mixed-Mode WAX-1 LC columns.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 088785
Additional Details : Weight : 0.40000kg
DescriptionIdeal Selectivity for Separating Anionic Molecules
- Multi-mode retention mechanism: reversed-phase, weak anion-exchange, and HILIC modes
- Differentiation of molecules with similar hydrophobicities, such as hydrophilic organic acids
- Selectivity orthogonal to reversed-phase columns
- Excellent column efficiency and peak symmetry
- Stable between pH 2.5 and 7.5
- Available in 3 and 5μm particle sizes with an average pore diameter of 120Å
|Reversed Phase and Ion Exchange|
|Spherical, High Purity Silica|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.